I am a second-year master's student in Computer Science at Georgia Tech, advised by Dr. Hadi Esmaeilzadeh of the Alternative Computing Technologies Lab. Previously, I received my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech. I am currently applying for a PhD program in Computer Science to start in Fall 2018.
My research interests are in computer architecture, advanced compiler optimization techniques, operating systems, and machine learning.
Here is a link to my CV.
Here is my Google Scholar profile.
Here is my LinkedIn profile
- Scale-out acceleration for machine learning
- J. Park, H. Sharma, D. Mahajan, J. Kim, P. Olds, H. Esmaeilzadeh
- MICRO, 2017
- From High-Level Deep Neural Models to FPGAs
- H. Sharma, J. Park, D. Mahajan, E. Amaro, J. Kim, C. Shao, A. Mishra, H. Esmaeilzadeh
- MICRO, 2016
- TABLA: A Unified Template-based Framework for Accelerating Statistical Machine Learning
- D. Mahajan, J. Park, E. Amaro, H. Sharma, A. Yazdanbaksh, J. Kim, H. Esmaeilzadeh
- HPCA, 2016
- Distinguished Paper Award
Email: jkim796 [AT] gatech [DOT] edu